Don’t dive into the first NFL Sunday of the ESPN BET era without utilizing our ESPN BET promo code WRAL. The new welcome offer from ESPN BET secures $250 in bonus bets following any cash wager on any NFL game, win or lose.
ESPN BET launched in 17 states this week to tremendous fanfare. Yet it’s delivered on the hype by offering the best welcome promo on the market. Click here to sign up for ESPN BET, place any wager on the NFL Week 11 slate, and secure an instant $200 bonus. If you use our ESPN BET promo code WRAL during registration, you’ll score another $50 bonus bet, bringing the total to $250.
Register for ESPN BET’s no-brainer welcome bonus and check out some of my favorite ways to turn those bonus bets into cash winnings.
Lock in ESPN BET Promo Code for $250 NFL Bonus
ESPN BET really made it simple to obtain the industry’s top sign-up offer. Place any bet, even if it’s $1, and get $250 back. However, you must use our exclusive promo code WRAL to score the entire $250.
Here’s a step-by-step look at how to turn any NFL bet into a $250 payout:
- Click this link and begin to sign up for an ESPN BET account. ESPN BET requires basic user information, like an email address or phone number.
- Enter the ESPN BET promo code WRAL when prompted. Remember, the code is the only way bettors can earn the full $250 sign-up bonus.
- Pick any payment method and deposit cash. Some of the available options include PayPal, Venmo, and online banking.
- Place a cash wager on the NFL Week 11 betting market. Your bet will still return cash after a win.
- Receive $200 in bonus bets instantly, divided into four (4) $50 stakes. The fifth and final $50 bonus bet will hit your account within 24-48 hours.
More NFL Promos on ESPN BET App
This is the first NFL Sunday where football fans can win money on ESPN BET. Besides the $250 bonus, here are a few other offers bettors should consider on the ESPN BET app.
- Primetime Anytime TD Insurance – Place a cash wager on the “Anytime TD Scorer” market for Vikings-Broncos on SNF and get 50% of your stake back in bonus bets after a loss (max. $10).
- The Green List – Pick any four out of this five-player group to score a touchdown at +400 odds: David Montgomery, Tony Pollard, Austin Ekeler, Tyreek Hill, and Derrick Henry.
- Erin Dolan’s Play of the Day – Saquon Barkley to record over 69.5 rushing yards vs. the Commanders (now -130).
- Parlay Club – Place four (4) $10+ standard parlays with at least four legs and get a $5 bonus bet, win or lose.
Favorite NFL Week 11 Picks
There are several ways to utilize your bonus bets this weekend. Here are a few of my favorites.
First, I’m throwing a $50 bonus bet on the Steelers +2 at the Browns. I don’t understand the love Cleveland has gotten from oddsmakers after losing QB Deshaun Watson to a season-ending shoulder injury. Rookie QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson was wildly unimpressive in his lone start this year, and Kenny Pickett has avoided costly turnovers in his last five starts to give me enough confidence in Pittsburgh.
I also like the Bills -7.5 versus the Jets. Yes, they’ve been off for several weeks. But they have to return to form eventually, right? I’m banking on Buffalo knowing this is a must-win and thrashing its division rival. Otherwise … uh oh.
Lastly, I’m buying the Broncos on Sunday Night Football. Denver hosts the Vikings and is a three-point favorite on ESPN BET. Maybe people haven’t noticed, but Russell Wilson has been much better than his debut season in navy and orange. After beating Buffalo on Monday Night Football, I’m going with the Broncos and laying the three points.
You can throw bonus bets on these games and more through the ESPN BET promo code WRAL. Register here and enter the promo code before placing your first bet. From there, you’ll have $250 to play with for an exciting Week 11 slate.
21+ and present in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.